VAEKST is looking for a full-time Business Developer to help drive B2B sales and create new business opportunities for VAEKST and our clients through intelligent lead generation and outbound sales activities by phone, email and LinkedIn. You will become an integrated part of our growth journey, help define our strategic direction while prospecting to new customers and nurturing our existing customers.
We are looking for an ambitious and entrepreneurial Business Developer with a strong interest in business development to join our rapidly expanding team in Copenhagen. You will develop your skills in complex B2B-sales and have the opportunity to have your ideas heard and executed. You will be working closely with our management team to build the organisation and with our clients in industries such as technology and management consulting.
VAEKST is a Scandinavian start-up specialising in inside sales. We help B2B brands accelerate sales, generate leads and gather insights in the Nordics. B2B sales require a personal connection and by blending tools such as telephone, email and LinkedIn, we cut through the digital noise and connect our clients with the right customers.
While we are headquartered in Copenhagen, we drive sales in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, UK and Finland. We value professionalism, service and quality and our sales philosophy is rooted in listening more than we talk. We are highly data-driven and powered by a young and energetic team with roots all over Scandinavia.
- Outbound activities through email, phone and LinkedIn for VAEKST and our clients
- Follow-up on inbound leads
- Pipeline management
- Close deals and drive customer success
- Identify best practices and write playbooks
- Work with intelligent dialling systems, speech analytics and CRM software
- Min. workload of 150 hours a month
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience within business development / sales
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong ability to work both independently and in teams
- Fluent in Swedish
ARE YOU OUR NEW COLLEAGUE?
Interviews are held on an on-going basis with a start date ASAP.
If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to our Head of People & Culture, Lasse Friis on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 31481912.
We look forward to meeting you!